[sc34wg3] www.topicmaps.com (and topicmaps.org)

Murray Altheim sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Sun, 23 Oct 2005 20:32:16 +0100

Steve Pepper wrote:
> * Murray
> |
> | I still
> | haven't received the materials from Steve Pepper, but assuming he
> | is still willing to send them, the versions that he and Graham
> | were responsible for editing will be included as well.
>
> I've now sent Murray a ZIP of the six snapshots that were distributed
> to the members of TopicMaps.Org for comment during our editorship.
>
> Thanks to Murray for undertaking this work. Please proceed along
> the lines that you originally proposed. I will see that the issue
> is discussed and (hopefully) approved in Atlanta. If you have
> anything to show before then (November 12th), please let us know.

Steve,

I received the zip -- thanks very much! I am not sure how much time
I'll have between now and the 12th, but if anything is available by
then I'll certainly notify both you and the list.

Cheers,

Murray

Murray Altheim                          http://www.altheim.com/murray/
Strategic Services Development Manager
The Open University Library and Learning Resources Centre
The Open University, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK7 6AA, UK               .

     All you have to do is spend any time around any scientists or
     academics to discover that they all disagree with each other
     and believe that their way of doing it is the only right and
     true way and that nobody else knows anything. -- Neil Gaiman