[sc34wg3] Feedback on TMDM

Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:00:59 +0200

* Robert Barta

| In mapping TMDM onto \Tau+, I had the pleasure (yes, I am a master
| of euphemism) to look more into the spec. In the following some
| remarks/questions/abuses. Some might have been raised before, so the
| editors may well refer me to the threads. My apologies, that I do
| not keep track of this.

No problem, and thank you very much for the comments. I found them
very useful, and will spend some time digesting them as preparation
for the Amsterdam meeting. The editors may be coming back with
questions and clarifications before then, if they can.

| - 5.2. TM item
|
|   < critique withheld >

Please don't withhold it. Say what you think, and if it's unpleasant
that's just too bad for the people who wrote it this way. They should
have known better. :)