[sc34wg3] RM workshop: July 31-August 1

Steve Pepper sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:22:22 +0200

Hi Michel,

| What are the criteria that will be used to decide whether
| it's going to be a 1-day or 2-days workshop? Why can't we
| decide this in advance?

The criteria will be whether we feel at the end of Day 1
that more useful progress can be made by continuing for
another day. We can't really decide that in advance.

| I think it's important for those of us who plan to attend
| to make plans accordingly.

Like SRN said in Amsterdam: If it turns out that we have a
free day in Montreal on August 1st, who's going to complain?

Seriously, though: Those that want to contribute to the
workshop should aim to be present at 9am on Saturday July
31st and be prepared to spend two whole days getting the
best possible result. If we're going to come out of this
with something that is just about ready to go to CD ballot,
we'll need both days.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>