[sc34wg3] And yet another...

Martin Bryan sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 20:58:39 +0100

Lars Marius

> I've written up and published my proposal for a foundational model for
> topic maps. It's unfortunately incomplete due to time constraints, but
> I've tried to get enough into the document to at least help people
> understand how it works and how it would be used.

> Comments welcome, of course.

I'm afraid your examples are beyond my limited brain capacity. For the life
of me I can't fathom out (11, 17, 18,19) or where the TYPE comes from in
(11, TYPE, 12, 13). I presume this is the same TYPE that appears in
_quadruple($X, TYPE, $Q, $TOPIC) but here I have trouble scoping $Q.
Similarly I can't scope $V. I know this is only a draft, but a little more
explanation of mysteriously appearing and disappearing parameters would be
very much appreciated by those of us who are a bit rusty in the mind reading
department :-)

Martin Bryan