[sc34wg3] FYI: Yet another TMRM Formalization (well, not really)

Jan Algermissen sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:32:13 +0200

Robert Barta wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> FYI, this is our current working paper here to capture "the essence of
> TMs".
>
> It is quite TMRMish, although it may not appear so at first sight. Main ideas:
>
>   - Look Ma, no topics! (Topics are for whimps :-)))

     Ah, you abstracted everything away now - even more than TMRM abstracted away ;-)

>   - Look Ma, no identity! (Identity is for TMCL freaks :-)

    Geee, yes, who needs identity anyway ?

>   - Look Ma, a path language! (path languages are for TMQL freaks).

    Yep, gotta graph or tree? You gotta have a path language! I have one
    for the TMRM in my pocket as well, to be published later (once I
    have implemented it).

What I'd like to also see here is OPERATORS!  You got any of those? :-)

> Note: This document is a preview for this group and may change any
> moment.

And where is the document....?

Jan