[sc34wg3] TM Data Model issue: prop-subj-address-values

Graham Moore sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:52:06 +0100

Actually what I was trying to get at for this discussion was that its
possible for one topic to have subject identifiers that reference =
different
subject indictators.  i.e. the topic is a representation (erroneously) =
for
more than one subject. The point is that while its not desirable to have
conflicting subj inds for a topic - it can happen. My argument therefor =
is
that it is valid for a resource to be accessed by different URIs an in =
some
cases this will - like conflicting subj inds - be erroneous.

gra

Graham Moore, Ontopian            moore@ontopia.net
GSM: +47 926 82 437           http://www.ontopia.net