[sc34wg3] Convenor replacement in Montreal

Steve Pepper sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:47:29 +0200

I regret that I have had to cancel my trip to Montreal
at the last moment due to personal reasons and will thus
miss both the WG3 meetings and the Extreme conference
itself.

I have asked Patrick Durusau and Jim Mason to share the
task of convening the working group meetings.

I wish everyone an interesting and productive four days
and hope to see you all in Philadelphia. Please make
sure you decide dates for that meeting. My feeling is
that having got the restatement of 13250 on a clear
track we should now make haste slowly and be careful
not to overtax our resources. So perhaps a two-day
meeting in December is more appropriate than a four-day
one?

Best regards,

Steve

--