[sc34wg3] Modularization

Sam Hunting sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 17:51:10 -0500 (EST)

[michel]
> I am not happier with the way the RM is
> done until now. It contains both an abstract
> description of organization of knowledge and
> a set of constraints about implementations
> and these 2 aspects ought to be separated.

You could well be right in this -- I think it would be good to get another
revision of the RM done by London, and this sort of high-level feedback is
very useful. (See http://www.isotopicmaps.org/tmmm/procedure.html for a
way to make your feedback most actionable.)

Sam Hunting
eTopicality, Inc.

Co-Editor, ISO Reference Model for Topic Maps

Topic map consulting and training: www.etopicality.com
Free open source topic map tools:  www.gooseworks.org

XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.