[sc34wg3] Let's revert to N323!

Rath, Holger (empolis KL) sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 10:04:27 +0100

Hi,

As the Germany SC34 delegation has only observer status
there is no official German statement.

However, my personal opinion is as follows:

(1) I see N323 as the starting point for further discussions.

(2) suggested changes:

    - update the author/editor information for the parts (e.g.,
      we have no name for HyTime right now)
    - add a time schedule for the work on the parts

We should again raise the issue if the RM is a part of this multipart
standard or a separate standard on its own.

Regards,
--Holger

--
Dr. H. Holger Rath