[sc34wg3] Open Forum on Metadata Registries 2004--Call for Pa rticipation

Mason, James David (MXM) sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:32:18 -0500

I think it would be good if we could find some way to interact with this.
Notice that Bruce Bargemeyer is my counterpart in SC32. I know that a number
of agencies in the U.S. Government are interested ISO/IEC 11179 Metadata; I
imagine other governments are, too.

Jim