[sc34wg3] National body comments

Mason, James David (MXM) sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:21:11 -0400

We tell the Secretariat that the document isn't just for information (the
default status) but rather for comment, and that goes in the announcement of
the document. Perhaps I should have clarified immediately after the meeting,
but we can still ask for that. (N331 doesn't have a "For National Body
Comments" in the Action item on the cover. If that's the intent of the
meeting, I can change the cover and have the document reannounced.)

Jim