[sc34wg3] Question on TNC / Montreal minutes

Mary Nishikawa sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 14:53:59 +0900

Oh, I  forgot to add something. For backwards compatibility, we may need to
have the same structures and constraints for label/lblstring as we have for
basename/bnstring now. So for those who want to use their basenames as only
labels, this would be an easy conversion.

-- Mary