[sc34wg3] WG3 agenda for Baltimore

Mason, James David (MXM) sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:27:41 -0500

You can also find the agenda at
http://www.jtc1.org/FTP/Public/SC34/DOCREG/0342.htm

The SC34 document registers on the ANSI server are at
http://www.jtc1.org/DocRegRange.asp?SubComm=ISO/IECJTC1SC00034 The username
for anything that's locked is jtc1 and the password newsite.

However, after the 1st of the year, the ANSI site may go away since nobody's
going to fund it. Who replaces them is still up in the air. IDEAlliance is
trying to scare up the money (~$10k/year) to take over the Secretariat, so
anyone who has trouble with the Y-12 server might want to look for a
different ISP.

Jim