[sc34wg3] SC 34 N0298/N0299 Draft Reference Model and Standard Application Model for ISO/IEC 13250Topic maps

15 May 2002 11:07:09 +0200

* Mary Nishikawa

| I am new to all of this, but Martin's comments seems very much in
| need of discussion.

They are, but unlike the issues listed in the proposed SAM agenda they
are not directly obstructing the further work of the SAM authors. For
that reason I would like to give them lower priority. (Lower does not
mean "low", it just means "lower than extremely urgent".)

| I hope that we can find the time to discuss them in Barcelona.

So do I, but I don't think the chances are very good. In fact, even if
we devoted the entire meeting to it, I doubt that we would be able to
get through all his comments.