[sc34wg3] SC 34 N0298/N0299 Draft Reference Model and Standard Application Model for ISO/IEC 13250Topic maps

13 May 2002 21:45:00 +0200

* Martin Bryan

| Please find attached copies of my critiques of SC34 N0298 and N0299,

Speaking for the editors of N0299 I would like to thank you very much
for this contribution. These comments were of high quality and gave
rise to a number of new <issue> notes throughout the text.

| which I would hope could be discussed in Barcelona

I don't expect the Barcelona meeting to be able to discuss any of
these issues (or most of the others in N0299, for that matter), as I
expect discussion of the issues on the list Graham and I will post
later this evening to eat all available time.

| even though there is insufficient time for them to be submitted as
| official UK comments.

For this reason I would like them to be submitted as an official UK
document. This would ensure that they formally enter the process and
can be handled according to procedure.