[sc34wg3] What now, WG3? (was: Montreal meeting recommendations)

19 Sep 2001 21:04:42 +0200

* Martin Bryan

| Have we unwittingly stumbled on the name for the core functionality
| in the above? Doesn't "assertion types" make more sense for what is
| described there? Don't we have Standard Applications of Assertion
| Types that form syntax dependent topic maps?

I think something along these lines can help us find a name for the
core model. I'm not sure that 'assertion types' is it, but something
made from the pieces 'assertion' and 'notion' might be it.

--Lars M.