[sc34wg3] Re: sc34wg3 digest, Vol 1 #12 - 3 msgs

Sam Hunting sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 11:44:42 -0700 (PDT)

[lars]
> Since nobody else seems eager to do so, I'll bite.

Normally -- in fact always! -- I don't speak for anyone but myself, but
I believe that Michel is in the throes of moving to the States, and
Steve was driving home to Texas, across the American continent. So
please do not misinterpret their silence.

Also, many of us here in the States have found it hard to focus in the
wake of the events of September 11. I know that I have, at least.
Please bear with us.

S.

=====
<!--
     "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
     - Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations -->