[sc34wg3] Re: Backwards Compatability WAS: Public Interest and ISO WAS:[topicmapmail] <mergeMap> questions

Sam Hunting sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:53:25 -0700 (PDT)

--- Lars Marius Garshol <larsga@garshol.priv.no> wrote:

> * Sam Hunting
> |
> | From what? The text of the spec?
>
> Pointless word games. If you have a point, make it. If you don't,
> please refrain from muddying the waters in a way that avails nobody.

Well, if you feel that treating an informative annex as normative is a
word game, then we will just have to agree to differ, I suppose. The
point was made in a section of the thread deleted from this message

S.

=====
<!-- "Saving civilization through markup." -->