[sc34wg3] ISO 13250 for free - its official

Mason, James David (MXM) sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 09:17:55 -0500

It's been available all along:
http://www.y12.doe.gov/sgml/sc34/document/0129.pdf. They've just regularized
the status.

I suspect that we ought to look for a more-official way to make it
available, though, maybe through Sara's site at ANSI.

Now if the editors want to put up the source files, as opposed to the PDF
output, we could work on that too. Take a look at what we did with HyTime
(Courtesy of Eliot, who prepared all this material; it's still running
without official sanction: the bureaucrats wouldn't know what to do with
this stuff anyway): http://www.y12.doe.gov/sgml/wg8/document/1920.htm.

Jim